Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2nd day of working on Dancing Dolphins

I am loving this project. I am still a little intimidated by it's size, but I will learn so much with this project. My Stained Glass teacher, will be showing me how to square up a project, also with a project this size, I am told it will need reinforced, that is only a few of the things I will learn in this class.

I don't seem to be able to find alot of time to work on this, ( VERY DISAPPOINTING ), because that is really all I want to do.

Anyway, The Sea Horse is Finished, and hopefully today, the Yellow and Black Fish will be finished. I think I will do the Dolphins next. (That is really what I wanted to do first)but thought I would knock off the peices I think are going to be the hardest first. I have 1 1/2 of the hard ones done, so I will reward myself, and do the DOLPHINS. lol

Check back I will continue to do a picture diary of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment