Tuesday, June 23, 2009

4th Working Day of Stained Glass Project










This is the 4th Day I have been able to work on my Project. It finally feels like I might be getting somewhere. I am really enjoying this. One more Dolphin to make, then I am not sure what I will do next. There are still 2 fish I need to do, but unsure of the color of glass that I want to use. Tomorrow is class, I am going to look over what glass is available, and perhaps do the last 2 fish tomorrow. I am thinking about placing a sun, and a couple of birds into the peice. I need to speak with my teacher about this, I am not sure how involved that will be since the pattern is pretty much already set.
I hope you are enjoying my photo journal of this project. Stop back I will be updating as I get parts complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment